Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must NOT be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business."
Only in the Piemonte are gems like this made from the Nebbiolo grape. Full and powerful in a refined way. Dinner wine, for example with duck.
- Color, taste: red, firm
- Grape variety: nebbiolo
- Country, region: Italy, Piemonte
- Delicious with: beef, chicken
- Awarded: IWC, Silver.
- Ingredients: Contains Sulphites
- Allergy information : Contains Sulfites.
- Alcohol percentage : 13.5%
- Extra information : The Piemonte wine region is almost completely surrounded by the Alps. Piemonte therefore means: at the foot of the mountains. This is the region of mist, mysteries, truffles and of Barolo, Barbera and Barbaresco. Winemakers don't have an easy time in the cool, misty, often wet north. To make quality wines, you need southern slopes here. Fontanafredda has no less than 7 hectares of it. This ancient Italian winery was founded in 1878 by Emanuele Guerrieri di Mirafiori, the bastard son of King Victor Emanuel II. In addition to the company itself, he built stately accommodations, a hunting lodge, farm houses, a church and had gardens laid out. You can visit this wine village. You will also see the source from which you can draw fresh water: the fontana fredda.
RED WINE NEBBIOLO LANGHE FONTANAFREDDA